Shipping and Returns
Birks offers delivery worldwide. All prices herein are expressed in Canadian currency.
Note: Due to high volume of orders, there may be additional delays during sales period.
- Standard shipping may take between 2 to 7 business days and is free of charge for orders above $150 shipping to Canada. Duties and taxes may be applicable and are not the responsibility of Birks.
- International shipping: delivery speed and fees vary.
Please note that there may be an additional delay for orders that require a merchandise transfer from one of our stores. Please allow an additional 2 weeks for engraved items to be shipped. Special order requests may take longer to process. There may be additional delays during sales period.
*Orders must pass verification and shipped to a single address. Items must be available and not be special order or have engraving. Birks is not responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as severe weather, natural disasters, strikes,etc. Orders will be shipped by Fedex and require signature. Please allow up to fourteen (14) business days for shipments to remote locations. Birks do not ship to P.O. boxes. Special orders, engravings and orders that needs merchandise transfers are not within the delivery guarantee.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
For all purchases made online at maisonbirks.com, Birks will provide an exchange or refund within 30 days of delivery, provided merchandise has not been worn, altered, engraved, or special-ordered. All claims, returns, battery replacement, or warranty service must be accompanied by proof of purchase, original watch box and warranty materials.
Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery using the prepaid return shipping label sent to you.
These instructions must be followed exactly; failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return, and Birks will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation.
1. Call our Customer Service Center
Call us at 1.855.573.7373 or send us an email at [email protected]. If your order is eligible for return, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Form and a prepaid label.
2. Package Your Merchandise
The merchandise returned must be received in saleable condition. Enclose the merchandise and the printed Return Authorization Form, the packing slip, original packaging, and any original warranty.
3. Ship Your Package Using the Prepaid Return Shipping Label
You MUST use the prepaid return shipping label sent to you. If you choose to use an alternative shipping method, the return may not process. Birks will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation if the package is lost, stolen, damaged, or mishandled.
4. Processing Your Return/Exchange
Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance Department. Once the returned merchandise is accepted for return or exchange, your refund or replacement item will be processed within a few business days.
Cartier watches purchased on maisonbirks.com can only be returned or exchanged by mail.
Return or exchange at a Birks retail location
- We accept returns and exchanges on all regular priced items purchased online or at a Birks store in Canada within 30 days of your original purchase.
- For items purchased online: All returns must include your Birks web order packing slip.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same tender used for the original purchase. Gift recipients will have the option of exchanging the item or receiving a store credit.
- To find a store near you, click here
What forms of payment are accepted for purchases made online?
We currently accept the following payment methods online:
- American Express
- Birks FlexitiCard
- China Union Pay
How do you secure online payments?
Birks partners with the best providers in order to offer a secure payment solution. We use the industry standard SSL encryption protocol that protects your personal information when you shop online. If you suspect fraudulent activity on your credit card, please notify your financial institution immediately.