Shipping and Returns
Birks offers delivery worldwide. All prices herein are expressed in Canadian currency.
- Standard shipping may take between 2 to 7 business days and is free of charge for shipping to Canada.Duties and taxes may be applicable and are not the responsibility of Birks.
- Express shipping may take between 2 to 4 business days for shipping to Canada. Fees are applicable.
- Priority shipping: Next business day for shipping to Canada. Delivery standards are for items sent between most major urban centres and depend on origin and destination. Some exceptions apply.
- International shipping: delivery speed and fees vary.
Please note that there may be an additional delay for orders that require a merchandise transfer from one of our stores. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for engraved items to be shipped. Special order requests may take longer to process. There may be additional delays during sales period.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We accept returns and exchanges on all regular priced items purchased in store or online if returned in sellable condition within 30 days of the original purchase date. Some exclusions may apply. Engraved items along with gift cards are final sale.
Returns and exchanges can be processed by mail or at a Birks store in Canada. Items that are damaged, worn, altered or resized cannot be accepted and will be returned to the customer. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. If the items are damaged in transit to Birks due to insufficient packaging, the items may not be accepted for return or exchange.
Please refer to the detailed instructions below for returns and exchanges made by mail or at a Birks store.
Return or exchange by mail
For orders placed through a Birks account, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
- Sign into your account, go to My Orders and select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
- Click “Return” and choose the reason for your return or exchange. If an item is damaged, please provide details on the issue at hand.
- Once the RMA is submitted, the customer service department will review and confirm if the return/exchange can be processed.
- Returns/exchange packages must include a copy of the RMA as well as the original packing slip. DO NOT write "Birks," "jewelry", "diamonds" or other similar language on your package that may invite theft. Please mail the package to:
2020 Robert Bourassa Suite MA-02
Montréal, QC H3A 2A5
- Returns/exchanges will only be processed once the item has been received and may take up to 5 business days to be reflected by your banking institution.
For orders placed through guest checkout:
Call 1-855-873-7373 or email [email protected] to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Return or exchange at a Birks retail location
- We accept returns and exchanges on all regular priced items purchased online or at a Birks store in Canada within 30 days of your original purchase.
- For items purchases online: All returns must include your Birks web order packing slip.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same tender used for the original purchase. Gift recipients will have the option of exchanging the item or receiving a store credit.
- To find a store near you, click here
What forms of payment are accepted for purchases made online?
We currently accept the following payment methods online:
- American Express
How do you secure online payments?
Birks partners with the best providers in order to offer a secure payment solution. We use the industry standard SSL encryption protocol that protects your personal information when you shop online. If you suspect fraudulent activity on your credit card, please notify your financial institution immediately.