Montblanc 1858 Manual Small Second with Brown Strap
The 1858 collection is inspired by the heritage of Minerva as one of Switzerland's most revered timekeeping specialists. With this collection, Montblanc revives the spirit of the legendary watches Minerva has been creating since 1858 - and gives them a new, contemporary vintage expression. Like its historic predecessor from the 1930s, the Montblanc 1858 Small Second comes with a black dial, historical shaped hands and a large small-seconds subdial at 6 o'clock. The historic Montblanc emblem at 12 o’clock underlines the vintage appearance of the timepiece.
- Dial : Black dial with luminescent indexes and numerals
- Hands : Rhodium-plated luminescent hands
- Clasp : Stainless steel pin buckle
- Caliber : MB 23.03
- Power reserve : Approx. 46hrs
- Frequency : 21,600/h, 17 jewels
- Collection - Montblanc 1858
- Gender - Men
- Warranty - 2 years
- Strap - Italian calfskin
- Watch case - Sapphire crystal
- Watch case diameter - large (> 42 mm)
- Watch features - Classic, Water resistant
- Water resistance - 30 metres / 3 ATM
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Enjoy free standard shipping to Canada and the U.S. (except for Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska)
Express shipping and international shipping options available at checkout (fees vary and duties may be applicable on international orders)
To ensure the satisfaction of parcel reception, all our packages require signature upon delivery.
Free gift wrapping included on all orders! (All purchases arrive in a signature Birks Blue Box®)
You can return products by mail or at a Birks store within 30 days of your order date. There are no returns or exchanges on sale merchandise online or in-store.