GUIDELINES FOR YOUR PROTECTION
The well-being of our store teams, clients and communities is our priority as we continue to follow regional guidelines from authorities in all Maison Birks stores.
To ensure the safety of our teams and customers, we have implemented the following safety measures in all stores.
1. Client touch points are frequently cleaned and merchandise and service areas are sanitized prior to opening each day.
2. Hygiene station installed in every store.
3. All persons entering the store and remaining in these premises shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the city by-law. Exceptions include people who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, or young children, or those who require accommodation. Proof of a medical condition is not required.
4. We are limiting the amount of clients in store at the same time.
5. We are practicing 2-metre social distancing.
6. Adjusted operating hours. Please see the store locator for individual store hours.
A NEW SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
We have adapted our shopping experience to service our clients across the country.
1. Book An Appointment: As We are limiting the amount of clients in store at the same time, please call your local store to book your appointment in advance or email at [email protected].
2. Curbside Pickup: A selection of Maison Birks stores are offering curbside pickup. For more details, please contact your local Maison Birks store via phone. Our team will gladly assist you with contactless pick-up.
3. Cleaning and Repair Services: We are not offering cleaning services during this time. Our central repair service remains open. For all repair related inquiries, please contact your preferred Maison Birks store or our concierge service at [email protected].
4. Dedicated Concierge Service: As always, Maison Birks concierge service is available to assist and can be reached by phone at +1 (855) 873-7373 or email at [email protected].